Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy Bee


 Emlin's Halloween costume fits her perfectly. She is a busy-bee. She has had excess energy since the day she was born, she gets it from her dad. Scott was trying to take a picture of her in her halloween costume and after about a million attempts we finally got a few. We had a lot of fun this halloween season. On halloween day we went to Jeff and Corene's and helped pass out candy. Jeff and Scott got very creative, they set up a PA system outside with scary halloween music and a strobe light. They brought the microphone inside so we could peak out the window and scare the trick-or-treaters. At one point Scott was hiding in a garbage can and jumping out at people. It was a great time. Emlin was roaming the street like she owned the place. My favorite part was looking at the moon through Jeff's telescope...who even owns a telescope? I've always wanted one of those and that thing was so neat. So without further ado, here's our busy bee.

Scott and I dressed up as a couple of pages....haha, lame joke.

7 comments:

Jace and Nichole said...

You're right, that was a lame joke. So the part that I am laughing at is Scott jumping put of a garbage can and doing things to scare trick-or-treaters. All Jace talked about was how much he wanted to scare kids all night haha. So weird! Also, Emlin is SOOOOO adorable!!! I LOVE HER!!! And you lame couple of pages!

alyssa said...

awww emlin is so cute as a little bee!

aly said...

That first picture is PRICELESS! She's so stinkin cute. And your hair is getting so long. I miss your lame jokes.

Annalee Taylor said...

I miss your lame face to. Its cute. And Emy... cutest damn bee I have ever seen!! I love her curls and that face, seriously, miss that face. Sounds like a fun time, wish I could have seen Scott scaring kids, funny. Mack and Carmen keep asking to see emys bee costume picture, mack says, "oh my gosh mom, emlin is so cute!" (Imagine in his kinda high pitch voice!)

Audrey said...

I was laughing at Emlin's face so much, Kevin had to come over and look too! She's A. FREAKING. DORABLE.

Powell's Place said...

Cute! I love her face in the first picture. Priceless.

Christy Spaulding said...

Wow - she is the cutest bee ever!