Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Page Reunion 2010

We had our Page Family Reunion last weekend. It was the perfect distraction from all my large discomfort. We did all kinds of fun things. Sadly, all the pictures I have are pretty lame but other people got tons so I will have to remember to add them later. My favorite part of the reunion - lazer tag, Scott's favorite part of the reunion - paint balling. Apparently we like to shoot stuff.
(Lance, Jeff, Ric, Dave, Trent, Scott)

Below are some pics of the family, I never got one of Lance & Mandy or Scott & I, but will try to remember to add them later.
Ric & Rebecka

Jeff, Corene, Jake & James

Dave & Becca

Christy, Trent, Aubry, Miriam & Mark

Amy & Scott

1 comment:

Sam said...

It looks like you have a lot of fun things going on right now. I was hoping for a good side shot of you! Haha. I could kinda see your belly in one of the pictures from Scott's graduation post and you're such a "skinny" preggo! You're adorable!