Friday, May 1, 2009

Where did April go?

Random April Pictures
I love getting birthday cards, but I think this one takes the cake. I got this awesome card for my birthday. I've always thought my name was pretty weird but now I am sure. In case you can't see the words, it says, "Melinda misunderstood her husbands request for her to wax" and the inside says, "Still, he was pretty happy. Hope you're pretty happy today." This has to be the best card I've ever gotten, and hopefully this is not an indication of what I will be like in a few years.

This is another funny picture I came across today. I love these 2 guys they are so fun I'm gonna miss this stage once they get bigger. The other day Brenner got right in Mack's face and said, "Hi Mack" then they hugged.  They love climbing on this chair I think both of them have fallen off it and tipped it over a time or 2 but I guess boys will be boys.
I have a little problem where I take my shoes off at the back door and instead of taking them upstairs I just wear a different pair the next day, so they start to pile up. The other day Scott attempted taking them all upstairs by himself. He ended up leaving a trail of shoes, haha. I love this picture. What a good husband.

5 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

Seriously I about choked when I saw this card! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I gathered everyone around the screen to laugh with me! ha ha :) Good job on the card situation Scott! ha ha

Amber said...

lol...so good to know i'm not the only one who leaves a pile of shoes at the back door:)

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh that makes me laugh!!! I do that too ;) then I can't find the ones I want later. Man we miss you guys.

Powell's Place said...

Must be a girl thing! Fortunately, we all have enough pairs of shoes that we don't need the ones at the back door haha. That card is awesome!

Breezie said...

When I do that with my shoes my husband tells me it's time to make a trip to D.I.! :0)