Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheney Love

Back in April Mandy and Lance had a reception here in Rexburg. I got to put together some flowers for it. Mandy and Lance only got to stay for a  short weekend but it was fun to see the two lovebirds and celebrate their marriage again!
Below are the centerpeices, some tables had these and others had bowls of lemons.


Scott built these two stands for me. He whipped them out the day before. When he puts his mind to something there is really no stopping him. They turned out perfect and now I can use them for other weddings too! I made big arrangements to sit on each stand and the stands were placed at each end of the wedding line. After the reception Amy, Rob, and Mandy showed me their best Vanna White pose. 

Rob just got his mission call to Guatemala City South. He leaves in September and we are going to miss him tons, but we are super excited for him. 

3 comments:

Chris and Jordan said...

Looks so pretty Melinda, I'm impressed! Tell Scott nice work on the stands!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Those flowers are so pretty and the stands are awesome. I love it!

Josh + Kiri said...

Mel, these are so cute! you are the bomb dot com. and you have lots of friends. you are just pretty cool! loved talking to you today!!