Thursday, April 9, 2009

Most of the Time

This is my friend Brooke Johnson and Nik Day at Guitars Unplugged
this semester. She was on my dance team a while back
and we got super close. Anyway, this song was written by Nik Day,
the guy playing the piano, you can see more of his stuff on youtube
and I think he is selling his new C.D. at the bookstore. His music is
so chilled out and fun to listen to.
But Brooke would kill me if she saw I put this on here. But seriously,
isn't she so good? Anyway, just thought I would post this cause I
can't stop listening to it!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Cool stuff!
Happy Birthday gal!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day! Congrats on graduating from BYU-I, you are awesome!!!

Ryan and April said...

Happy Birthday, cute girly! April birthday's RULE :) ( I was trying to make is sound like "ODOYLE RULES!" LOL! ya know...Adam sandler.....ah..I killed it!

Breanna said...

So, I totally went to elementary school with Brooke! I use to go to her house all the time after school and play, then I moved to Madison and she moved to Bonneville and then we were in the same ward last semester. That's cool that you know her too; small world!