Monday, April 6, 2009

Guess whose B-day it is!?

Its Annalee's B-day tomorrow (April 7th)! I know she isn't going to say anything about so I thought I would give you all a heads-up! 

Here is the top 25 things you are dying to know about Annalee:

25. In High School she used to sluff seminary to do handstands in the hall with her friends.

24. She is super sensitive to bad smells and gross stuff. One time when we were little, she had just finished a sandwich. When I pulled out the bag of bread she had gotten her bread from, I thought I saw mold and told her she had eaten moldy bread. She started dry heaving and ran to the bathroom to throw up. But I was wrong, the bread was fine... my bad.

23. She passed out in 7th grade in the middle of class. She fell back on the desk behind her. The kid behind her totally freaked out. They brought the ambulance and everything and the principal even called my mom to tell her Annalee had a grand-mall seizure. My mom, of course, was a mess and rushed to the school to find Annalee perfectly fine. Not sure what the principal was thinking.

22. She has super thick, thick, thick shiny hair. Lucky!
21. She was a cheerleader, on the dance team, and a Student Body Officer back in the day.

20. She has crashed her car a couple of times and had a warrant our for her arrest. (I think she forgot to pay a ticket or something like that?)

19. She plays the violin and piano.

18. Her laugh is really contagious.

17. Her friends and her once painted their entire faces with markers.

16. Her favorite shows are American Idol and Grey's Anatomy.

15. When she was really little she had a hard time falling asleep at night. So she would yell from our bunkbed, "Dad, I can't sleep!" and he would yell back, "Close your eyes!"

14. She worked in Jackson for a summer with her good friend Keri.

13. She is currently sportin a baby bump!
12. If you knew Grandma Rass, you know that they were super close. She spent a lot of her childhood hanging out with Grandma. I think this is where she got her love of shopping and sewing from. They are kindred spirits.

11. She is not a big fan of mushy stuff, she'll do anything for you but not a big fan of hugs.

10. One of her dreams is to design wedding announcements (she has already done a bunch but she would love to do it full time). 

9. She is a faithful HGTV watcher, she knows all the designers by name and would love to be on Design Star. She loves to decorate and design, her house is a dream!

8. I'm not sure if I have this story right but it goes something like this- When Kyle and her were little they did everything together because they are only 11 months apart. She dared Kyle to moon one of their friends. And right when he pulled down his pants our mom pulled in the driveway. They were in big trouble!

7. Kyle and her dressed as eachother for Halloween one year and it was scary the resemblance. Even her closest friends didn't notice they were sharing rumors with Kyle, not Annalee.

6. When she was  like 8 years old and I was 5 we shared a room. She used to push everything to one side and split the room in half. She would have me clean the side with all the stuff and she would take the side with nothing. I was too dumb to think about it so I just did it. She is smart.

5. She loves a good book. 

4. One time she took me to drag main. She had a hoodie over her head and kept offering onion rings to complete strangers. I was like 15 so of course I was so embarressed. She can make friends with anyone!

3. I can't remember exactly when but I do have memories of her running away. She made it out the door but soon realized she needed shoes. She came back to get them and my mom said she couldn't have them if she was running away, so she decided she better stay.

2. When she was first married, she got upset and locked herself in the bathroom. Randall was so sweet and passed her love notes under the door until she came out. She is really crazy about him. 
The first time after they hung out, Randall called and left a message on her phone. Her and I were driving together and I remember she listened to the message like 5 times with a big grin on her face.  
1. She adores her boys... but I'm sure she is going to be even more wrapped around her little girls finger.

Happy Birthday AnnaGee!

6 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh that was sweet. It almost made me cry...Im so damn emotional!

Ryan and April said...

So cute :) I was dying laughing the whole time...Melinda, you are so darn funny. I love the story about her splitting the room down the middle and you cleaning up the messy side...lol. Totally reminds me of something my sister would do! Dang those older siblings taking advantage of our dumbness.

Beth Willmore said...

I'm glad you gave a shout out to our favorite Annalee! You're a good sis. She's sure one amazing friend!

Amber said...

that was pretty funny to read i'm not gonna lie...hahaha..those are good stories. that was so sweet of you to do, what a good sis you are!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

That was really cute Melinda. Happy Birthday to Annalee

Danielle and Brian said...

what a sweet tribute to your sis!! So many of those things made me laugh dang hard!