Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dan in Real Life




Scott rented some movies last night (I love having nothing to do and just hanging out with Scott it was so fun, we just laughed all night) and he got Dan in Real Life. I had heard of it but wasn't very interested. But let me tell ya Scott did a good job, it was so good! I loved it, Steve Carell is so dang funny. I love when he dances and when he yells haha! I was cracking up the whole time, I usually do, but Scott was laughing dang hard too. And Scott usually doesn't laugh that hard, he was weezing. It was awesome. It's the best you gotta see it. I will warn you though it is kinda sad, but really funny and sweet.

9 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

we rented this tonight...i am excited to watch it! I am tired though...long day! But hopefully I will make it all the way through it!

walters said...

Hey Mel! You guys are so cute, and I love love love your crazy cute straw bouquet! I know it seems like so long ago that we were roomies! I think that we might maybe be coming over to Idaho this summer sometime, but with baby #2 coming who knows what the plans are! I think that it would be fun to see all of guys, but know that yes if you ever come this way you for sure have a place to come and stay!

The Crebs Family said...

Uhmm....so I guess this officially qualifies me as a blog stalker, when you told me in church today that you had a blog, but I forgot to get the name from you when we went VT'ing, so I guessed what the name might be, and I guessed right! Your blog is super cute, and I can't wait to be blogging buddies!

Suzy & Todd said...

You crazy, creative son of a B. I wish I was you. So I was so happy to see you have a blog! Todd and I do too now. Fun stuff. Still need to hang out! *** flowers for life. You know what we are talking about.

Jodi said...

As the Page turns-that is so funny! You crack me up!!!

Danielle and Brian said...

melinda melinda melinda!!! i'm so glad that i found your blog!!! I love it! Hope to see ya soon!

Ryan and April said...

Yay! You're on here too! Ok, so let me just say I love your blog title...so "Soapish" haha! Because of your post Ry and I too rented this movie. I can't wait to watch it! Hope you guys are well! You look absolutely adorable!

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Hey Melinda!!! I was happy to find your blog!! It looks like you are doing well!!! You two are so cute! I loved your pictures of your creative straw bouquet! You're amazing! Way to go!!!

Nancy said...

Melinda- I saw on Annalee's blog that it is your birthday! I hope that it is a super good day for you.