Monday, February 13, 2012

More of the Little One.

I know I've said this before, but this girl really loves to be outside.
 Scott came home early the other day and we took a nice little walk to get the mail. That is a big, exciting deal around here. I love getting mail, even junk mail, I lead a real exciting life. It took us much longer than it needed to, Emmy is pretty slow moving but refuses to be carried. It is really hard to let her explore, sometimes I just want to get the task done and be on my way. But I know these moments are fleeting and I will be sad when they are gone so I'm trying to be patient and soak up all the Emlin-goodness that I can.
Side-note: Emlin went to nursery for the first time yesterday and she was a champ. I thought she might be sad when we left but she didn't even notice we were gone and seemed slightly sad to leave nursery when we went to get her. I was super nervous especially because Scott and I have separate callings that take us away from being able to check up on her through the nursery window. But she did a great job and we are so excited for her...and for us.

2 comments:

Jace and Nichole said...

I love her sooo much!!! And I am so happy for your new nursery phase. It's pretty great! I can't wait to see you guys in person!

Skyler and Aubrey said...

She is too stinkin cute! Sad that she and rem aren't living close enough to be buddies.