Saturday, January 7, 2012

Twas the day after Christmas...

 My mother's birthday is the day after Christmas, which is not an ideal birthday. So we try and make it extra fun, but it's hard to top Christmas. But I love that is the day after Christmas because it gives us one more day to party. This year we all pitched in and tried to have a cruise-inspired birthday party. My mom loves cruises and if she were rich we would never see her because she would be cruising everyday of her life.
 Mack and Scott have a special connection, I think it is because they joined the family at the same time. Mack was born just a couple weeks before our wedding. Mack has a special black coat that looks like one Scott wears, he calls it his 'Scott coat.' I used to be Mack's favorite but about a year ago Mack slowly drifted over to Scott's lap. I'm learning to cope with it.
 Who doesn't love a pinata? My sister got on for the party and that thing was a good time.
Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you had a wonderful day, love ya.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! Love the party. The picture with Scott and Emlin under the table is so flippen cute! She's getting so big! :)