Saturday, January 28, 2012

Arise



I saw this video the other day and I can't get the tune out of my head, it's a good one. I get choked up every time I watch it. Maybe it is because I feel like I am still in young womens or maybe because all of these youth are so cute, or maybe because this is an awesome message. I really like the idea that we have to get up and do something if we want to be happy. I like the word, "Arise" it shows action, I can't reach my full potential if I am sitting around all the time...yeah I need to get off the computer and do something good. I think "Arise" will be my go-to word this year.

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

You're right were you are suppose to be right now, the youth in your ward are pretty lucky. This was inspirational.

Im like a naked chicken!- full of goosebumps.