Monday, July 11, 2011

Can't get enough...

 Playing in the pool with the big kids, all of her cousins are so sweet to her. And she loves being around them.

 Watching all the cars and bikes go by. She waves and claps as they pass.

 Emlin and I on my first Mother's Day as a mom.

I can't seem to get enough of this little girl. She is so much fun and so sweet. She loves being outside. Sometimes I will just open the front door and let her watch the cars go by, she loves it and will clap as they pass. She is not afraid of any water, even it's chilly hose water. She also loves swing sets and trampolines. Emlin is a great eater and will it anything and everything. That includes bark, grass, rocks and mud, which makes me very nervous. She started crawling May 14 and hasn't stopped moving since. It takes all my energy to pin her down to get her dressed. I really love being her mom and am grateful for all she has done for me.

4 comments:

aly said...

Love the Mother's Day pic, you both look beautiful!

Sam said...

I love that picture of you and Em together. You're more gorgeous than ever Melinda! I miss you.

Skyler and Aubrey said...

I love her! Love the pictures and update. You are both looking good as usual. :)

Jace and Nichole said...

Hooray!!!! Finally! I didn't know if I should look to see if you really blogged or not... and then... my heart got so excited!!! You did blog! I hope it was from my nagging encouragement as usual. I miss you! Em looks like the more grown-up, almost not a baby, version of herself. It makes me sad, and happy! She must have started crawling like the day we left your house! I am so proud of her and so is Elliot! She will probably walk before him! Give her kisses from us!!!