Friday, July 24, 2009

This little piggie went to the market...



We hit the farmers market tonight and it was awesome. I didn't have any cash so I plan on being there next friday. We weren't able to get there until 7:30 and most of the goods were gone. So I wanna get there around 4:00 so I can scope it out and get some fun stuff. There was live music, food, and sweet fun booths. 

There was an awesome card printing booth, they had this amazing temple print that I will be dreaming about tonight (I can't remember their company name, I will find out though) and my favorite was this darling booth by Daisy Doo - stinkin cute name hu? Well her stuff is even cuter. Her blog is http://www.daisydoodaisydoo.blogspot.com/

You can find more info on the farmers market at farmersmarket.rexburg.org

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh NO YOU DIDNT! You ACTUALLY made a post? WHat is wrong with you, are you feeling OK? We missed you this weekend, I feel like we havent seen you in forever, but Mack hasnt forgotten you...oh no, all I hear all day long..."where's ninda?" Yesterday I told him you were by the Canadian Border... he laughed. Im so funny.