Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some of my favorite things


I got tagged by my sister, its a fun one! Here are the instructions:
1. Go to www.flickr.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box.
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer. (Or 'Save Picture As' in file)

1. Birthplace:
Rexburg, Idaho

Favorite Vacation Destination:

Anywhere that is warm
 and has water to play in!

Favorite Color:
This blue/teal color
(Robin Egg?)

Dream Career:
Own a Floral Design and Event Company

Guilty Pleasure:
Buying Magazines

Favorite Hobby:
Dancing

Favorite Restaurant:
Olive Garden

Favorite Actress:
Audrey Hepburn

Favorite Actor:
Shia Labeouf 
I think he is hilarious!
I miss Even Stevens.

Favorite Vehicle
Jeep Liberty

Favorite Place to Shop for Myself
Forever 21

Favorite Flower:

Peonias
 Scabiosa
Ranunculas
Now I'm going to tag: Lindsay, Chelsea, Kelsey, and Lesli!

12 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Holy crap you did not actually make a post?! Wow...I am impressed. I am also making you a new header...you'll love it...act surprised!

Annalee Taylor said...

ps...I miss Even Stevens too. Good times. At least we have Transformers right?! Well, thats what Randall thinks anyways.

Danielle and Brian said...

Mel!!! YEA!!! an update! I love love love it! I miss you much! I think that YOu and Scott need to make another trip to utah except make it to Logan and we'll all hang out!!

Melinda said...

Annalee bummer, I made 2 new page headers today while I was driving around with dad. Bad timing. O well I'm excited to see what you came up with!

Annalee Taylor said...

ok...the header you made is cuter cause your pic is in it...the one I made is just of flowers.

Brady & Kelsey said...

How do you make a new page header?!!? I really like your new one :)

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

haha I'll do it! I miss Even Stevens too! so much! it was the best show ever! and I loooove forever 21..wish we had one here. I usually just order stuff. ps I LOVE your new thing at the top of your page..the wedding picture is cute.Scott looks so innocent. haha anyways, lets hang out soon!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

You can leave comments now on mine!! :)

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Melinda, I don't get it! Are you supposed to save the pictures you like? When I go to that website it doesn't ask me any questions....??? haha im crazy..

Kristina said...

Miss ya! Hope working for your parents is going well! :)

Emily said...

Melinda,
You are a blast to hang out with! After I left your house the other day, I was still laughing for like 3 hours. You're cool. :) Thanks for the ... upliftment!

Annalee Taylor said...

I totally checked out the, "you forgot to file your paperwork" look alike...LOL! Perfect.