Saturday, May 24, 2008

We ride in the carpool lane.

Scott and I went to Utah a couple of days ago. His friend Jace and him went to a concert....oh excuse me, I meant to say "the concert of the century".  They loved it and I got to hang out with Jace's wife. She is rad so it was a fun trip. We also got to go to RodWorks and Ikea, I got a new bedspread and other fun stuff, I'll have to post that later. After Ikea we went to Thanksgiving Point, I've never been there but we have always wanted to go because....well you might not know this but Scott has this thing for dinosaurs. haha. And they have a big Dinosaur thing. It was dang fun...I forgot my camera so we bought a little disposable one, the pictures are pretty crappy but that place is dang cool, we had tons of fun. It was so nice to get to hang out, it felt like our good old dating days. And I learned Scott is really good at dinosaur impersonations, learn something new everyday.

                    
The 3-D Movie was pretty cool             Haha, see he looks exactly like that fish. 
but I'm not gonna lie I fell asleep.

                             
                      We even got to touch real dinosaurs.                                    
                                                  
 That aquarium looking thing                        Have you ever seen that preview for that movie
is all fake, it totally looks real,  where the shark is laughing like a dork?
I loved all the fish displays. Scott can do that really good and 
it always makes me laugh. I'll have to find that clip.
  Giant Dinosaur Bum.    

                                 I wasn't super excited to go on a fast trip like that but I'm really glad we did. When we do stuff like this we turn into little kids, I guess that is kind of good for us though. Its good for us to forget about work and school and just have fun being dinosaurs, taking naps in our car, and just being together.
            

                    

8 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Melinda! haha You two crack me up! I think you are the perfect couple for eachother! ha That's fun that you two were able to get away!! Next time I make it down there, I might just have to stop at that crazy museum! ha

Danielle and Brian said...

How fun! you two are so great You make me want to be in JR. High again! haha those were the days! Next time you are in utah give me a call. Brian and I would love to hang out with you guys.

Annalee Taylor said...

LOL...naps in cars? What is that all about? I want to see your new spread, I bet its cute! I am glad you had fun, next time I want to go just us girls...someday right?

Kim & Jesse said...

Fun!! You are adorable and so is your hair :) You still haven't called me but let me know when you want me to put the PM Shine on it!

Lesli said...

MEL THOSE PICS ARE SO FUNNY!! uh so is scott like in the stake sunday school presidency? they announced it at church, and I am pretty sure that it was him! anyways ok you guys are just to cute!

Sara said...

Melinda, you're pictures made me laugh...actually your commentary on Scott's facial expressions made me laugh. Hilarious.

Jodee said...

I love it! I just read your fun experience with Suzy and Todd and laughed hysterically. You need to come to my house and liven my life up a little!

JeNnA said...

hey melinda! this is jenna (castagno) saunders here. i dunno if you know me, we went to madison together tho, and scott was my neigbor for years! so... i just happened to see several of my friends have your blog and i wanted to check it out! it looks like you guys have a great time! i love your pictures!