Thursday, February 9, 2012

That one day we had snow.








This has been the strangest winter. I never thought I would miss snow. Although I really hate driving on snowy/icy roads, I do like the cozy feeling snow provides. We had one day of snow and Emlin and I built ourselves a little snowman. She wasn't really into helping with the snowman, in fact she wouldn't step off the sidewalk. I had to place her next to the snowman to get a picture. But she did enjoy eating the snow and helping me find rocks and she loves being outside so she was happy. The next day it rained a bunch so the snowman melted pretty fast, and the day after that it was really sunny so by the end of that day it was just a pile of sticks and rocks. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against this weird winter weather.

No comments: