Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Blessed Day

Sunday was Elise's blessing day. We had a great time getting together with everyone. I had a little cold and couldn't snuggle the baby and it was kind of torture, but she is a doll and I got to admire her from a distance.

 Emlin was begging for someone to read to her so Rob just sat right down on the kitchen floor and read her a book. She was in heaven and I was in heaven admiring all the yummy food.
 
 Haha, Rob and Amy pretending to be a little family. They love me taking there picture all the time.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my heck - she is gorgeous!! What a doll. And that pic of Rob reading to Emmy is sooo cute. Love the post - pleasssseee do one everyday - just for me - K!

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting the photos! Wish we could have been here. Ellie is so cute! Love the hair.