Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So You Think...

If you don't watch So You Think You Can Dance, I am really sorry, but you should.
This is Lauren, she is one of the 2 girls left and if she doesn't make it I will be a little upset. This was her final solo during Vegas week. If you have ever wondered what kind of dancing I do in my kitchen, this will give you a little idea...haha jus kiddin.

And here is the best number that has ever happened, it was the season opener with the new 11 dancers from this season and the flippin awesome allstars from seasons past. So much happiness in one little video.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting the Lauren video. I watched it 4 times and it brought tears to my eyes every time! I'm always surprised (but probably shouldn't be), by the way dance moves me:)

Audrey said...

oOOOO I LOVE this show too! It's my favorite! Sinse you are just next door I say we party and watch it together.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

I have been missing out! I haven't really watched the past couple of seasons. I need to. Absolutely loved Lauren's solo. Holy moly! You are not the only one dancing in your kitchen babe. And Mandy is not the only one who cries when she watches dance. hehe me too! How's the baby?! Thanks for posting!

Allen Family said...

I love Lauren too! She is my favorite.

Danielle and Brian said...

AHHHH!!! mel!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lauren! I will cry the night that she gets kicked off if that happens! I LOVE this how and am watching it right now!! She is an incredible dancer! Please try out for this show so that I can watch you dance again. Also, I agree with the opener! it was fantastic and the best dance yet on SYTYCD!