Friday, July 24, 2009

My Little Buddy

Meet Mack Randall,


He is probably going to be in GQ Magazine, this face is called Blue Steal.


Mack can be crazy at times so we have to leash him. At first I thought the leash may be cause for social services to step in. However he seems to enjoy the monkey on his back.


He is very smart.


This is Mack on the move....notice the monkey leash.


He looks at the world differently than others.

This is why I love Mack.
Happy Birthday!

Scott and I now have 4 nieces and 5 nephews. They are the best. They say the funniest things, they are all really cute, they are stinkin smart, and they love us no matter what. Its the best. I don't want any of them to grow up. So it makes me kind of sad when they have birthdays. Jake just turned 4! Which is so crazy that is so old. And Mack just turned 2. Jameson is next on the birthday list, he was born just before we got married he will be 2 as well. Then Miriam, her mom had to miss your birthday and celebrate it another  day to come to our wedding, then Brenner he was born just a few weeks after. By the end of August we will have 3 nephews that are 2!  We love them all very much!

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

OH this is the sweetest... and yes, I do leash my child? Can you believe it?