Monday, March 2, 2009

Bachelor-Smachelor

As sad as this sounds I'm excited to see what happens tonight on the Bachelor! This winter has been long and cold if nothing else Bachelor makes me laugh. Tonight should be good, apparently, its too intense for a live audience or something like that? I'm hopin' he picks Melissa, I've rooted for Jillian since the beginning but since he sent her home, Melissa is my next favorite. But I'm really interested to hear what happens with that DeAnna chick coming back. This is my first season so I'm kinda new to this whole Bachelor thing but from the sounds of it, DeAnna might be bad news. 
Who do you want Jason to pick?

     

5 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

ha, Mel, sadly I have been hooked on Bachelor too this season. I go up and watch it with my mom every Monday... I am with you hoping Melissa wins this time, but Molly's not that bad either so he could pick her if he wants. Basically, I think it's funny that each episode preview says, "The most dramatic episode in bachelor history!" du du duuuun. Anyways, thanks for making me feel like I'm not such a loser because someone else out there is excited to watch it tonight besides me and my mom.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

you liked Jillian?!?! i thought she was so annoying! haha thats funny! I thought from the beginning he would pick Melissa..so I'm sticking with her. but i think mollys cool too. thats what im doing tonight!

Sara said...

I haven't watched any of the Bachelor this season and just happened to turn it on for the first time last night...wow. That guy is a booger! I was so glad Melissa yelled at him and that Molly told him she was gonna' need some time and wanted some answers. Crazy!

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how much I was hooked on this show this season...WOW!! I loved Jason but now I just think he's a jerk. I wish Melissa would be the next Bachelorette.

Alisha said...

Jillian is the next bachelorette. She was asked on "The Final Rose". I love Jillian but I think she wont do so well...I probably wont watch anymore either cause he ruined it for me.