Friday, July 25, 2008



I think these pictures were taken while Scott was studying,
 for some reason I can't leave him alone when he is studying.
 It's really hard to know that he is home and not be able to hang out with him.
 Good thing he doesn't have school until January!
Sad to say, this is one of Scott's shirts and he really does where it (mostly to work). 
 I have no idea where it came from, but it's really comfy so I wear it to bed. 
However, I disagree with the shirt I think it's pretty easy.... just kidding.
Scott built me these shelves for our extra room. 
They are awesome, all that stuff used to be on the floor or in boxes
and now we can actually find most of it.  
I still need to paint the dowel for my ribbon black. 
We are so vain, the only pictures we have are of ourselves, 
like that one hanging on our magnetic strip is our wedding invitation.
For some reason we have a bunch of those floating around. 

7 comments:

Emily said...

That's dang cool that Scott built those shelves for you. you guys have made your apartment really cool with all your different decorations!

Annalee Taylor said...

wow. scott makes a pretty cute face. ok, not really. we went to moms yesterday and you never came over. mack missed you. he told me.

Danielle and Brian said...

Mel, I totally know what you mean...wow I had no idea that Bri could shop for #1, and bri has been studying for the DAT for dental school and everytime I am in the extra room like 80 times asking him if he needs anything because Im so lonely downstairs. boy! ANyways...You two are adorable! MIss you lots.

Danielle and Brian said...

oh and by the way you have the wrong blog on her link...hahah I hardly ever ever blog on the pull up a chair one...
Add danidw12.blogspot for Danielle and then the one that i do most of the updates is...
thehonelife.blogspot.com

Powell's Place said...

I am so impressed that you can grow flowers in Rexburg! I'm living in one of the most fertile places on earth and my flowers still die! Good job, Mel!

Suzy & Todd said...

mel you look tan seriously. oh ya its opening day of the sisterhood. Too bad deid is in NY

Kristina said...

Your blog gets cuter every time I visit! Hey, I had to go private on mine, so if you want, email me at kristina.noall@gmail.com and I'll invite you back. :)